Zambia’s Ministry of Youth & Sports Permanent Secretary Joe Kapembwa has revealed that Chipolopolo coach Milutin ‘Micho’ Sredojevic’s contract will be finalized soon.
Micho was unveiled as new Chipolopolo coach on February 3rd, 2020 on a two-year deal, however, the 50-year old former Rwanda and Uganda boss has had to wait long to put pen to paper albeit having gone down to work and overseen his first match last month in a 1-0 international friendly win over Malawi in Lusaka.
Kapembwa told ZNBC Sports on Wednesday that Government was still studying the national team gaffer’s contract despite having received approval from the Attorney General’s office but will be concluded soon.
Meanwhile, reports emerged earlier indicating that Micho had started growing frustrated at the hesitations in having his contract readied, however, when asked for his stance on the matter, the man dubbed the ‘Serbian Wolf’ declined to comment on the matter and directed all queries to the relevant administrative personnel.
“That is not a question for me, it is a legal question and I am a technical person,” Micho told ZNBC Sports.
“I will rather focus on the technical team, I believe that people that are in charge of this matter will asset it in the best possible way.”
Football Journalist | TotalEnergies AFCON 2021 Photographer | Media Officer - Kabwe Warriors FC | Graphic Designer | Videographer



Carthage Eagles (Tunisia)
Liberia take on Tunisia in World Cup Qualifier
Must See
-
AFRICA
/ 4 years agoSierra Leone FA President Isha Johansen endorses Patrice Motsepe for CAF President
Sierra Leone FA President who also doubles up as CAF Executive Council member Madam...
-
Football
/ 4 years agoIT JUST CAN NOT BE – AN AFRICA FULL OF MORONS?
By John De Mathews, There is an eerie silence around Africa, and it is...